Editor: Dr. Abida Perveen
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Islamic Culture is committed to real and immediate open access for academic work. All of the journal articles are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There are no charges for readers to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use. To facilitate this, The Islamic Culture depends on the financial underwriting provided by the Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre, University of Karachi and the goodwill of its editorial team and the continuing support of its network of peer reviewers.
Copyright of the layout and design of The Islamic Culture articles remains with the journal and cannot be used in other publications.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.